The City Clerk is the official Secretary to the City of Sunrise and the City Commission, and as such serves as the following:
- Custodian of the City Seal
- Local Supervisor of Elections
- Local Financial Disclosure Coordinator
- Records Custodian and Records Management Liaison Officer with the State of Florida
In addition, the City Clerk:
- Maintains the City Charter and Code of Ordinances in an up-to-date condition and provides for its
- Coordinates lobbyist registration and reporting activities
- Attests to documents, legislation, checks and warrants, and certificates
- Maintains and safeguards original documents for the City, such as minutes of public meetings, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, etc.
- Coordinates annual Advisory Board appointments and maintains records of Board activities
- Handles all details of elections for the City's pension and retirement boards
- Coordinates and responds to lien inquiries
- Responds to public records requests from the public, departments and other governmental agencies, performing specific research as required
Felicia M. Bravo, City Clerk
10770 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 746-3333
Directions: View this location on Google Maps.
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question or problem we can help with? Submit a Citizen Service Request.