The City’s free outdoor concert series returns in January 2015. Enjoy five evenings of top tribute bands and tasty food truck fare!
Each Tunes 'N Trucks event starts at 6:00 p.m., with live music beginning at 7:00 p.m. Bring your lawn chair or blanket to the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard). For more information call (954) 747-4600.
Friday, January 16:
The Boss Project – a tribute to Bruce Springsteen
Tonight's Food Trucks:
- Batter & Company - Cupcakes and Macaroons
- BC Restaurant Group - Gourmet Tacos
- Best Pasta - Pasta, Panini and Salads
- Che Grill - Argentine Cuisine
- Flour Power - Fish & Chips and Burgers
- Inspir-Asian - Chicken, Shrimp and Eggrolls
- Jerk It Cuisine - Jerk Chicken, Pork and Ribs
- La Gringa Loca - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Mobile Culinary Kitchens - Arepas, Gyros and Tacos
- Red Zeppelin - Lobster Rolls and Salads
- The Cuban Press - Cuban Sandwiches
- Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream - Shaved Ice and Ice Cream
Friday, February 20:
Across the Universe – a tribute to the Beatles*
Friday, March 20:
The Long Run – a tribute to the Eagles*
Friday, April 17:
Turnstiles – a tribute to Billy Joel*
Friday, May 15:
The Rock Show – a tribute to the music of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s
*These bands earned top votes in our Encore Sunrise survey and were invited to return to the stage!
The Tunes 'N Trucks concert series is sponsored by Magic 102.7 FM.