The City’s outdoor concert series is back!. Enjoy top tribute bands and tasty food truck fare at the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard).
Each Tunes 'N Trucks event starts at 6:00 p.m., with live music beginning at 7:00 p.m. Admission is FREE! Bring your lawn chair or blanket. For more information call (954) 747-4600.
Friday, April 17:
Turnstiles – a tribute to Billy Joel*
Scheduled food trucks include:
• BC Restaurant Group - gourmet tacos
• Best Pasta - pasta, panini and salads
• Che Grill - Argentine cuisine
• Cinnamon Horn Rolls - cinnamon rolls and coffee
• Conch Shack - conch fritters and ceviche
• Da Burger Shack - gourmet burgers
• Flour Power - fish & chips and burgers
• Gloria's Goodies - frozen yogurt
• Inspir-Asian - chicken, shrimp and eggrolls
• La Gringa Loca - pulled pork sandwiches
• Mobile Culinary Kitchens - arepas, gyros and tacos
• Poor Boy's Kitchen - shrimp, tacos and steak
• Red Zeppelin - lobster rolls and salads
• Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream - shaved ice and ice cream
Friday, May 15:
The Rock Show – a tribute to the music of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s
*These bands earned top votes in our Encore Sunrise survey and were invited to return to the stage!
The Tunes 'N Trucks concert series is sponsored by Magic 102.7 FM.