The City’s outdoor concert series is back!. Enjoy top tribute bands and tasty food truck fare at the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard).
Each Tunes 'N Trucks event starts at 6:00 p.m., with live music beginning at 7:00 p.m. Admission is FREE! Bring your lawn chair or blanket. For more information call (954) 747-4600.
Friday, March 20:
The Long Run – a tribute to the Eagles*
Scheduled food trucks include:
• 90 Miles to Go - authentic Cuban cuisine
• Batter & Company - cupcakes and macaroons
• Best Pasta - pasta, panini and salads
• Buccaneer Bounty Grill - steak, chicken and sandwiches
• Che Grill - Argentine cuisine
• Cinnamon Horn Rolls - cinnamon rolls and coffee
• Homemade FLA - ice cream and cakes
• Inspir-Asian - chicken, shrimp and eggrolls
• Lee’s Custom Catering – gourmet burgers
• Mobile Culinary Kitchens - arepas, gyros and tacos
• Poor Boy's Kitchen - shrimp, tacos and steak
• Red Zeppelin - lobster rolls and salads
• The Big Bow Wow - hot dogs
• The Cuban Press - Cuban sandwiches
Friday, April 17:
Turnstiles – a tribute to Billy Joel*
Friday, May 15:
The Rock Show – a tribute to the music of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s
*These bands earned top votes in our Encore Sunrise survey and were invited to return to the stage!
The Tunes 'N Trucks concert series is sponsored by Magic 102.7 FM.