The City’s outdoor concert series concludes in May! Enjoy live music and tasty food truck fare at the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard).
Tunes 'N Trucks starts at 6:00 p.m., and the band takes the stage at 7:00 p.m. Admission is FREE! Bring your lawn chair or blanket. For more information call (954) 747-4600.
Friday, May 15:
The Rock Show – a tribute to the music of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s
Scheduled food trucks include:
• 90 Miles to Go - Cuban & Puerto Rican cuisine
• Batter & Company - cupcakes and macaroons
• Best French Fries - fries and chicken fingers
• Best Pasta - pasta, panini and salads
• Conch Shack - conch fritters and ceviche
• Flour Power - fish & chips and burgers
• Homemade Fla - ice cream and cakes
• Inspir-Asian - chicken, shrimp and eggrolls
• Mobile Culinary Kitchens - arepas, gyros and tacos
• Red Zeppelin - lobster rolls and salads
• The Cuban Press Food Truck - Cuban sandwiches
• The Rumcake Factory - jambalaya and rum cake
• Around the Table Catering - briskets, falafels, gyros and kebabs
• Gene's Joint Too - deli sandwiches and wraps
The Tunes 'N Trucks concert series is sponsored by Magic 102.7 FM.