The Business Leadership Award Program - sponsored by the City's Economic Development Advisory Board - is designed to identify Sunrise businesses that have made significant contributions to the community and its residents. Companies may be recognized for various deeds and accomplishments, including:
- Job creation and employment opportunities
- Charitable contributions
- Community volunteering activities
- Donations to local youth programs/athletic teams
- Facility improvements/capital investment
- Support of and contributions to senior citizen programs
- Research and development of unique services and products
Companies selected to receive a Business Leadership Award will be recognized at a locally-televised City Commission meeting, and featured on the City of Sunrise Web site.
For details, please view our Business Leadership Award application.