The City Manager's Office seeks to promote a culture of empowerment, participation and creativity. The mission of the City Manager's Office includes:
- Providing professional leadership in the administration and execution of policies and objectives established by the City Commission
- Developing and recommending solutions to community problems for Commission consideration
- Planning and developing new programs to meet the future needs of the City
- Helping to craft a vision and set community standards for development that respond to community values and support a cohesive community fabric
- Fostering community sustainability by respecting the City's ecological carrying capacity - preserving resources, enhancing economic efficiency, and engaging the public in quality-of-life initiatives
- Preparing and implementing the annual budget
Richard Salamon, City Manager
Mark Lubelski, Assistant City Manager
Emilie Smith, Assistant City Manager
10770 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 746-3430
Fax: (954) 746-3439
Directions: View this location on Google Maps. A PDF map of Sunrise facilities is also available.
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question or problem we can help with? Submit a Citizen Service Request.