We believe in creating a diverse workplace where empowered individuals and teams have all the tools necessary to deliver world-class service to the City of Sunrise. The Human Resources Department achieves that by hiring, developing, supporting, and retaining the most highly qualified professionals that South Florida has to offer. This office ensures consistent practices are followed in compliance with State and Federal laws, City policies, rules, and regulations so that all employees are afforded equal opportunity.
Each and every employee is an integral part of making our city a great place to live, work, and play, so we provide the following support to ensure their success:
- Recruiting the most skilled talent for our current job opportunities
- Defining consistent hiring practices to maintain fair and impartial standards
- Engaging the next generation of first responders for our police and fire departments
- Administering the Citizen Volunteer Corps to acknowledge skilled professionals who make a difference
- Ensuring diversity, fairness, and equitable access through Title VI and ADA compliance
- Delivering a leading benefits package to foster extraordinary career satisfaction and mobility
- Celebrating employee and volunteer achievements to cultivate an atmosphere of excellence
Human Resources Department
10770 West Oakland Park Boulevard, 1st Floor
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 838-4522
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For directions, view this location on Google Maps. A PDF map of Sunrise facilities is also available.