Resource and Referral Call Center Open Weekdays, 8am to 6pm
- Food Resources
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Senior Services
- Transportation Services
- Stores Offering Pharmacy Delivery
- Sunrise Grocery Store Hours
- Restaurants Providing Take-out and Delivery Services
- City of Sunrise Facility and Service Updates
- Virtual Recreation Activity Suggestions
- U.S. and State Government Assistance for Businesses
- U.S. and State Government Assistance for Workers
- ...and Much More!
We may not have all the answers right away, but our team, including our Social Worker, is committed to connecting you with the resources you need during this challenging time. In addition to calling the City of Sunrise Resource and Referral Call Center at (954) 746-3670, you may also email us at CompassionOfficer@sunrisefl.gov. When sending an email, be sure to include your name, phone number, and your question or area of concern!
Share our Resource and Referral Call Center flyer with those in need.
The City of Sunrise also partners with 2-1-1 Broward, a 24-hour/7-day a week call center that provides a wide variety of information and resources. Call 2-1-1 or (954) 537-0211 -- or visit 211-broward.org -- any time for assistance regarding:
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health
- Substance Abuse
- Crisis/Suicide Intervention
- Special Needs
- Healthcare for the Uninsured and Underinsured
- Legal Counseling