The City of Sunrise Finance Department is primarily responsible for providing financial services in support of a complex governmental organization, including:
- Maintaining financial records;
- Administering payroll functions;
- Processing payments to vendors;
- Managing revenue sources;
- Processing payments to the City and depositing revenues;
- Managing the City's investments;
- Assisting in the preparation of the budget;
- Managing the City's debt issuance program;
- Providing for the independent examination and analysis of the City's financial records;
- Preparing the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR); and
- Administering Public Service/Billing operations.
10770 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 746-3217
Fax: (954) 572-2469
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question or problem we can help with? Submit a Citizen Service Request.