Sunrise Gas safely and reliably delivers America's most efficient and environmentally friendly fossil fuel to thousands of homes, businesses, and government agencies through a network of underground pipelines. We are committed to maintaining the highest safety standards.
Preventing damage to the natural gas system requires everyone who lives or works in the area to be aware of the following:
- GAS LEAK: What to do if you suspect a gas leak
- USING ENERGY SAFELY: Do's and Don'ts on energy and appliances
- CALL BEFORE YOU DIG: Free service to mark underground utility lines
- LOOK - LISTEN - SMELL: How to recognize and react to a pipeline problem
- PIPELINE INFO: Location, Identification, Safety Programs
- STORM PREPARATIONS: What to do before and after a storm
- EMERGENCY RESPONDERS: Information and resources for first responders and public officials
We encourage you to share this information with your family, coworkers and employees. If you would like additional information, please call the Gas Division at 954-572-2299 and select Option 3.