The City's popular outdoor concert series began in October 2017 and will conclude in May 2018. Each Tunes 'N Trucks event features live music and food trucks. The trucks start serving at 6:00 p.m., and the band takes the stage at 7:00 p.m. Bring your lawn chair or blanket to the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard). Admission is free!
Don't miss the final show of the season:
Friday, May 11, 2018
Mr. Nice Guy
- Classic rock
Food vendors scheduled to participate include:
- BC Tacos – Gourmet Tacos
- Cosmos Ice Cream – Ice Cream Made with Food-Grade Liquid Nitrogen
- Getsemani International Cuisine – Mofongo (Chicken, Pork, Beef, Shrimp) and Quesadillas
- Hot Dog Hound – Hot Dogs, Burgers, Sausage and Chips <
- Ipek’s Wykked Kitchen – Mediterranean Cuisine
- Jugo Boss – Smoothies, Juices, Acai Bowls, and Fruit Bowls
- Karts of All Kinds – Lemonade and Hot Pretzels
- Key West Conch Shack & Grill – Seafood and Conch
- Main Stop Grill – Latin Fusion and Sandwiches
- Melted Madness – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Red Zeppelin – Maine Lobster Rolls, Lobster Bisque, Salad, and Soft Drinks
- Smokey C’s – BBQ Ribs, Pulled Pork, Smoked Sausage and Brisket
- TJ’s Treats – Funnel Cakes and Deep Fried Oreos
In addition, the Election Connection RV will be on site to register voters, and the Big Red Bus will be accepting blood donations.
Tunes 'N Trucks is sponsored by Memorial Healthcare System
. Call the City's Leisure Services Department for event information: (954) 747-4600.