Join us for another fantastic season of live music and food trucks. Each month, the trucks will start serving at 6:00 p.m., and the band will take the stage at 7:00 p.m. Bring your lawn chair or blanket to the Sunrise Civic Center Amphitheater (10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard). Admission is free!
Friday, April 28, 2017
Havoc 305 plays your favorite rock and Top 40 hits!
This high-energy band was the opening act at our 2016 Fourth of July concert at the BB&T Center.
Food trucks scheduled to participate in April include:
Friday, May 19, 2017
Johnny Wild and the Delights
- 32 Bubbles - Hong Kong Bubble Waffles, Toppings, Ice Cream, Thai Iced Tea
- BC Tacos - Gourmet Tacos
- Che Grill - Argentinian Street Food
- Cucina Bambina - Italian Sandwiches, Salads and Platters
- Empanada Top Corp - Gourmet Argentinian Empanadas
- Getsemani International Cuisine - Mofongo: Chicken, Pork, Beef, Shrimp; Tostones
- Gyrofestival.com - Gyros, Pitas, Greek Salad, Baklava
- Jerk It Chicken - Jerk Pork, Chicken, Shrimp, Ribs and Salmon
- Key West Conch Shack & Grill - Seafood and Conch
- Main Stop Grill - Seafood, Latin Fusion, Sandwiches
- Red Zeppelin - Maine Lobster Rolls, Lobster Bisque
- Smokey C's - BBQ Ribs, Pulled Pork, Smoked Sausage, Brisket
- TJ's Treats - Funnel Cakes, Deep Fried Oreos
- YoNutz Donuts and Ice Cream - Donuts
- '50s and '60s Favorites
Tunes 'N Trucks is sponsored by Memorial Healthcare System
. Call the City's Leisure Services Department for event information, or to request a food vendor application: (954) 747-4600.